Friday, August 2, 2013

Cute FanArt :D

Anyeong yeoreobun! :D

The most thing I loved about Shawols is their cute fan art! I dunno why they're so good on doodling till make me wanna eat those cute art *aummm!!!* and why i'm not good then? Hehh :/ I just knew how to doodle a cow afterall. Yes, a cow. Mooooo!!!


Okay, I know my doodling is bad. I'm not born to be an artists though. So today my photo update gonna be those cute fan art, credit all photo to their owner. Ohh bless the soul whoever make those cute fan art, I envying much your doodling skill! Btw, I love JongKey fan art the most :D



*******************************


*******************************



*******************************



 *******************************




*******************************



*******************************




*******************************



*******************************



 *******************************

And THISSSS!!! 
The cutest moment ever at airport :D Jonghyun-Onew-Minho human train. LOL Onew looked extremely happy and dorky. uhuhh, dats why sometimes i confused who's the real maknae in SHINee cz only in SHINee we could see the Leader act childish more than the maknae. kekeke ^^









And at the enddd the human train are crashed -______-






No comments:

Post a Comment