Monday, July 1, 2013

FT ISLAND Level of Spiciness

Hello viewers! :)

Hey guys. Okay today my update gonna be about my dorky cute treasure, FT ISLAND! Its been a while since i update about them cz lately im busy fangirling over SHINee. Ouhh pity my treasure :( 

Yeah, today photo update is FT ISLAND level of spicinesssss! I found this hilarious picture LOL i swear i can't stop laughing over it XD And hereeee, their reaction over spicy food! 



Level 1 (Jaejin) - pheww im still okay with this
Level 2 (Hongki) - urghhh whats this
Level 3 (Jonghoon) - ahhh i shud stop eating
Level 4 (Minhwan) - ouhh my throat burning!



AND THEN THERE IS SEUNGHYUN.....

"HUARGHHHH THIS IS NOT EVEN A FOOD!!!"


*thanks for those who took this precious looked of our treasure kekeke*




here, another extra extremely derp face from our treasure!



No comments:

Post a Comment